9. October 2021
Sales Assistant (F/M) for Germany
To accompany the launch of our Novag subsidiary in Hannover, we are looking for a reliable co-worker from the end of 2021.
In the role of Sales Assistant, you will support the German team thanks to your back-office skills and general business experience.
- You provide constant support for sales activities
- You process customer orders through delivery and invoicing. Coordinate shipping activities within Germany or to European countries, in relationship with the French production site.
- You manage the daily bookkeeping operations of the German office – general expenses, travel costs, items relevant to payroll, and account reporting.
- You handle incoming calls and other communications.
- You have completed vocational training in the commercial field, for example as an office clerk, industrial clerk, with previous professional experience involving order processing and customer accounting.
- You are experienced with ERP/accounting software.
- You have excellent written and verbal communication skills in German, French, and English, with full working proficiency (B2) or higher.
- You are proactive, self-organized and you pay attention to details.
- You are a team player, communicative, and love relationships with people.
What to expect from us?
Novag SAS is a fast-growing and human-sized farming equipment manufacturer. Our innovative no-till seeders and associated expertise are part of the “Next Generation Farming”, more sustainable and ecologically better agriculture.
- A diversified and exciting field of activity in the agricultural technology sector
- An opportunity to acquire international experience, with occasional traveling, and working with different cultures.
- A future-proof job in a fast-growing company
- Excellent development opportunities and further training based on your strengths
Does this sound like you? If we have caught your interest, please send us your application (letter of motivation, CV, references) including your salary expectations.
- Ramzi Frikha (CEO and Export Manager Novag SAS)
- Lucas Zickermann (Sales and Product Manager Novag Germany)